Last updated: September 20, 2021
With recent changes to restrictions on businesses, we are pleased to advise that effective July 6, patients seeing a Veterinarian will be able to have one family member inside the hospital for the duration of the appointment.
Our new policies:
1. WE CAN NOW SEE ALL CASES BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
This includes vaccines, wellness exams, blood work, spays and neuters, dental services, and more!
2. SAFETY MEASURES TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE
- Please bring a mask if your appointment is in the clinic.
- We will continue with a closed door policy for clients wishing to maximize physical distancing. When you arrive, please remain outside the hospital and use your cell phone to call us. We will take a history of your pet’s health and discuss any concerns. A staff member will then meet you outside to bring your pet into the hospital for an examination. The Veterinarian will call you to discuss the recommended treatment plan. After your appointment, a staff member will return your pet to you outside, and take care of any needed medications and payment.
- Continue the use of credit cards as the preferred payment method.
- Continue with curbside pickup of food and medication (unless you have used our online store and are having your order delivered directly to your home). To place an order through our online store, visit our website and click on “Online Store”.
3. OPERATING HOURS
We are OPEN with the following hours:
Monday to Friday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
Thank you for your patience and understanding and we look forward to seeing you and your furry family members again!
– Your dedicated team at Calico Theme Clinic