Dr. Shannon Kelly
Specialist in Critical Care
BVM&S (Residency Trained in Critical Care )
Dr. Shannon Kelly has an interest in both sepsis and fluid therapy. She has two cats, Bruce and Oliver.
Board Certification: Board Eligible
- Bachelor of Science, University of Guelph (2005-2009)
- Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine and Surgery (BVM&S), University of Edinburgh, Royal Dick School of Veterinary Studies (2011-2015)
- Small Animal Rotating Internship, Mississauga Oakville Veterinary Emergency Hospital (2017-2018).
- Emergency and Critical Care Residency, Canada West Veterinary Specialists, Vancouver, BC (2019-2022).
- Residency trained in Emergency and Critical Care (Board Eligible)
- Kelly S, Bandt C. Inadvertent placement of an esophagostomy tube into the mediastinum of a cat. Can Vet J. 2022 Nov;63(11):1124-1128.