Dr. Kitty Yang
Specialist in Critical Care
DVM, DVSc, DACVECC
Outside of her passion for Emergency and Critical Care, Dr. Kitty Yang enjoys spending time outdoors hiking and camping. Kitty is a big fan of Golden Retrievers. Currently, her family includes two Miniature Schnauzers and two Shepherd mixes.
Board Certification: Diplomate, ACVECC
- Bachelor of Science Honours (BScH), University of Guelph, Guelph ON (2008-2012)
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM), Ontario Veterinary College, Guelph ON (2013-2017)
- Small Animal Rotating Internship, Animal Specialty Group, Los Angeles, CA (2017-2018)
- Residency in Emergency and Critical Care, Ontario Veterinary College, Guelph ON (2019-2022)
- Doctor of Veterinary Science (DVSc), Ontario Veterinary College, Guelph ON (2019-2022)
- Diplomate of the American College of Emergency and Critical Care (DACVECC) (2022)
- Yang CHK, Bateman SW, Yiew XT, Willms AR. Validation of 3-dimensional mathematical computation of feline bladder volume using orthogonal ultrasonographic bladder images. Can J Vet Res. 2022 Jul;86(3):209-217. PMID: 35794975; PMCID: PMC9251796.